Sunday, January 30, 2011

Remodelling going on.....

Please pardon my mess while I remodel a bit.  This was originally my place to vent,but has gotten mixed into an all in one.  I have been bitten by the blogger bug, so I am remodeling....This will once again be my place to vent, and I and opening a craft project blog, and maybe even an everyday whatever blog.... In the meantime things are going to be a mess!!!!!!!
Ya gotta love me....

Okay so I have been able to move some post to my other blog, add labels to all my posts and change the format to fit the holiday theme.  I'm also learning to add some things to the format.  I guess you could say the remodel of this blog is basically done.  I still need to remodel the challenges page, but that is easy.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment