Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Am I really doing this?

Wow! I can't believe I am really doing this.  After the fiasco on Facebook, I needed some place where I could just be me....Without family editing my feelings and reactions.  So here we are.
Life interrupted is just what it says....my life being interrupted.  And this is where we can really see how often this happens, not just to me, but to many.

I know I'm not the only person in the world who has a dysfunctional family, so if anything rings home for you please, PLEASE, leave me a comment. I'm thinking it will help to know we are not alone in our struggle to function with our families behaving like morons!

Don't get me wrong this isn't just about the negative side of life......far from it.  I want to be able to share all sides of life, and get feedback on my feelings about life.  I want to be able to post my successes when I complete a project, and my worries when big decisions come up, and progress on the projects I take on.... all of life....and it's interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment