In my travels through bloggland I found this little gem and wanted to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koETnR0NgLY&feature=player_embedded
While it is a catchy tune and has a good message, I also found it rather uplifting......I'm not sure why.
Though I have only been blogging a short while now, I see a change in my perspective as I read back. I don't know if it's just being able to unload, or if there are other factors involved, but I like what is happening. I'm not so sure Eeyore is happy about it though...he calls this my new addiction. Hey at least it's free!
I am enjoying my new hobby, and even if no one else ever stumbles upon it, I can look back and see the changes in me. I guess that's all that really matters.
I'm learning to do more and more on the Internet, don't guess I can say I'm as computer literate as a box of rocks any more.........Well I can say it, it just isn't true, Now if I could just remember to finish setting up the other pages of the blog we'd be cookin'! Speaking of....Guess I'll go work on setting up the challenges page.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment